- european history
- austria: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- ottoman empire: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- france: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- russia: shit hold on i wasn't ready
- prussia: i dont know whats going on but my army is on the way
So my German teacher told us this story once
He was in Germany, sitting outside, observing an American family with two young children who did not speak German. This one drunk man, who is totally hammered and can hardly walk happens to stand nearby and start peeing on the wall. The little girl, disgusted, says, “Gross!” To which the man replies, “Danke,” (German for ‘thank you’). In German, the word ‘gross’ means ‘big’.